Terms of Service
- 2. Restrictions on Use.
- A. You shall use the site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the site any material that (i) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, or (iii) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Without Bundoran Press' express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through the site any material that contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You shall not use the site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services. You shall not falsify credit card information used for purchases, including but not limited to the country associated with the billing address of any credit cards used at our sites. Falsifying credit card information may result in immediate and permanent suspension of your account.
- B. The site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, eBooks, downloadable files, text, photos, video, graphics, and the contents of the site are copyrighted under the copyright laws of Canada. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of Bundoran Press Publishing House and the copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- C. You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
- D. Your access to the site, other than to portions open to the public, is controlled by your individual password. You may not share your password with anyone else or permit your password to be used to provide anyone else with access to non-public portions of the site.
- 3. Ebooks. After purchasing any downloadable eBook or product from Bundoran Press Online Store, it is the Member's responsibility to download the eBook or product. If you believe an error has been made in the purchase, please do not download the eBook (you must contact us explaining the error at firstname.lastname@example.org). Once you download the eBook, then it is impossible for us to refund you for it. Please note: Because of the constantly evolving nature of the eBook industry and eBook formats, we do not guarantee that eBooks you purchase will always be available in the formats that we "currently" support. That is why it is important that you download the eBook in the format of your choice immediately after purchasing.
Important Notice: eBooks cannot be printed for other than personal use, copied, or "loaned" to others due to copyright laws. Reselling of copyrighted material is an infringement of copyright laws.
Important Notice: Once an eBook is downloaded, it cannot be refunded or exchanged for another eBook or for a different format of the same eBook.